Agency: OSCE Academy
Deadline: 05 November 2015.
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is announcing the vacancy of Academic Assistant of the Economic Governance and Development programme.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Organizes an admission process in co-ordination with the Academic Supervisor;
- Files the MA students’ academic records;
- Copies, prints and distributes study materials to the MA students;
- Performs daily control over attendance of courses/modules by the MA students;
- Conducts a Course Evaluation Survey amongst the MA students;
- Drafts and orders academic certificates and transcripts of the MA students;
- Provides logistical support to the faculty members and students;
- Ensures that the study facilities are equipped with all necessary items.
- Higher Education;
- Excellent proficiency in English and Russian languages;
- Working experience is preferred;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility,
- Ability to work in a team.
Interested candidates should provide CV, copies of diplomas, two recommendation letters in a sealed envelope marked “Academic Assistant” by 5 November 2015 to the address: 1 A Botanichesky pereulok, Bishkek
Only appropriate candidates will be contacted and invited to the interview.comments powered by HyperComments